Anti-Wrinkle Cream with CBD 130mg
Anti-Wrinkle Cream with CBD 130mg
Reduces wrinkles and tightens skin with 130mg of CBD / 4oz tub
The antioxidants in CBD are one-way topical use helps lessen the visible signs of ageing. By counteracting free-radical damage and reducing the look of inflammation, CBD anti-ageing creams visibly diminish issues like wrinkles, skin dullness, and ruddy skin tone.
- Scientists have also found that CBD improves the production of collagen, making the skin and muscles firmer and connective tissue and bones stronger. CBD also improves the appearance of scars, wrinkles and skin discolouration.
- CBD, according to researchers, exerts potent antioxidant effects. … CBD-infused facial creams, eye serums, or anti-ageing facial creams can help boost collagen production while fighting reactive oxygen species-induced damage. The overall effect is toned skin, free from fine lines, wrinkles, and creases.
- Hemp oil can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as prevent signs of ageing from developing. The linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil can’t be produced by the body but can play a crucial role in skin health and anti-ageing, so they’re important nutrients to add to the diet.
- CBD may play a role in hydrating the skin and have anti-inflammatory effects. Using a product that contains CBD might help treat dry skin or certain inflammatory skin disorders.
- The American Academy of Dermatology also notes that topical CBD may be a useful treatment for acne, psoriasis, and eczema due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- CBD for Ageing Skin: Ageing skin becomes thinner, drier and more fragile, with fine lines and wrinkles developing over time. This is, in part, because of damage caused by free radicals, which are unstable molecules within the body. These molecules build up over time, causing damage on a cellular level.Antioxidants stop damage caused by free radicals, stabilizing the molecules before they cause damage to the skin. With its antioxidant properties, CBD may help protect skin from damage and reduce signs of ageing.
We’re proud to announce our latest innovation, the Mirth Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
Check Certificate Of Analysis
Natural Cannabidiol Derived from US Grown Hemp.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer and Cetyl Alcohol and Glycol Stearate and Glyceryl Stearate and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerol, Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Dicaprylyl Carbonate (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acrylates/ Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer (and) Hydrogenated Polydecene (and) Lauryl Glucoside, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Mel, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Extract*, Triethanolamine, Pullulan, Viola odorata (Violet) Leaf Oil, (Water (and) Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (and) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Tripeptide-10 Citrulline (and) Tripeptide-1 (and) Lecithin (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Carbomer (and) Triethanolamine (and) Caprylyl Glycol) Trylagen, Water and Glycerin and Calanthe Discolor Extract and Xanthan Gum (Orchistem), Ubiquinone, L-ascorbic acid, Cholecalciferol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Cannabidiol *Organic Ingredientsinone,
Suggested Use & Directions:
Apply small amount on clean skin daily or nightly.
FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INGEST. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If skin becomes irritated wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Note: Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
Do not use it if you are pregnant or nursing.
Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications.
If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
444 in stock