Mental health and psychological resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic
There’s widespread concern, stress, and fear across different parts of the world because of the increasing number of COVID-19 cases, as well as mortality rates that have been hitting the vulnerable groups, like seniors. According to the World Health Organization, it’s crucial to maintain psychological resilience and mental health during the COVID-19 crisis.
Now, more than ever, people should stay calm during this crisis by considering using cannabidiol or CBD oil. For many years, cannabidiol has been known as a therapeutic cannabinoid or cannabis compound found in hemp plants. It’s entirely safe to use, has no psychoactive effects, and no health-threatening side effects.
Read about how to use CBD to stay calm during the COVID-19 crisis, so you’ll be guided on the proper use, dose, and consumption methods.
cbd oil as stress buster
Even before this health crisis, CBD products have already been popping up like mushrooms, promising anti-anxiety effects to help people cope better with stressful situations. Here are the important things you have to check when buying CBD oil:
- Third-party lab certification: Make sure that you’re buying a CBD product that has been lab-tested. It is best to buy CBD oil that contains full-spectrum CBD or cannabinoids.
- Made of natural ingredients: Only buy CBD oil that is made of 100 percent natural ingredients, like CBD oil and hemp seed oil, which is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids. Also, hemp seed oil is a nutritious superfood that can support and boost the effects of your healthy diet.
- Organic and non-GMO: Choose organic CBD oil without preservatives or additives, as well as non-genetically modified organisms or non-GMO (genetic makeup not altered or modified in the laboratory).
immediately decrease stress levels using CBD tincture
CBD tinctures are a convenient and popular form of CBD. These CBD products are highly concentrated, delivering cannabidiol throughout the body faster than other variants, like edibles or capsules. Also, CBD tinctures are easier to break down by the body as compared to edibles or capsules.
CBD oil is extracted from hemp plants to create a powerfully concentrated oil or tincture, and which can be easily ingested for rapid effects. For immediate stress relief, apply a few drops of CBD tincture under the tongue or through sublingual route for fast blood absorption via the capillaries of the oral mucosa.
Here are ways to apply CBD tincture to help immediately decrease your stress or anxiety levels:
- Proper dosing: Tincture bottles usually comes in 1 Ounce / 30ml size. Graduated droppers have lines for you to be able follow the correct dosage.
- Example for 250mg CBD for 30ml bottle: 1 full dropper will carry approximately 10mg of CBD
- Daily dosage that is generally suggested for regular users is 20mg CBD per day
- The CBD dosage vary for each person. Here are the factors to take into account
- Body mass / Age
- Novice user or regular user
- Previous usage history
- Severity of symptoms (stress, pain, insomnia, etc.)
- Administer CBD tincture sublingually: Using a dropper, withdraw and dispense the right amount of CBD sublingually or under the tongue. Hold the CBD tincture in your mouth before swallowing for about 45 to 90 seconds. By doing so, cannabidiol enters the small capillaries in the oral mucosa for immediate stress relief.
- Repeat the procedure as needed: Follow the same procedure of administering CBD tincture sublingually throughout the day or as necessary.
Experiment with cbd edibles to reduce stressCBD Edibles are usually in the form of CBD Gummies or CBD SoftGels.It takes longer to effect in the body also CBD gummies and feel stress relief within 30 to 45 minutes upon ingestion.
During this health crisis, using CBD products is a great way to stay calm and cope better with the fear and anxiety caused by the coronavirus. You can use CBD oil or CBD tincture by orally ingesting it or taking it under the tongue or sublingually for immediate effects. Also, vaping CBD flowers is another option, which is a safe alternative to cigarette smoking.
A fun way to cope with boredom during this crisis while staying at home is making CBD edibles. You can create your own CBD edible recipes and find the best ones for you. Indeed, CBD is not just for pain relief or to control seizures among epileptic patients. It’s also a great stress buster to keep you calm during this pandemic.
www.mirthemp.com Your source for CBD Products